Tuesday 17 April 2018

All About Magnolia Challenge - Spring





Hi Everyone,


I know it's been too long since my last post. But today I'm here with the half way reminder of AAMC Spring Challenge we have at the allaboutmagnoliachallenge.blogspot.com



This time I make mixed media canvas with Tilda Bee from Raising the Ceiling Collection 2010, my fave collection of all. I also have "chipboards" made from DooHickey dies 10 that have Bee theme, "chipboard" meaning, I cut lots of shapes about 6-7 and glue them all together to make a thick chipboard like cuts.



I spray and color the canvas using Distress Ink Scattered Straw and Mustard Seed, then stamp background stamp from Magnolia Stamp, and sprinkle Shabby White Embossing powder from Stampendous Frantage.



I then put big wooden letter B and color it using the same technique as the canvas. Tilda I stamp with Memento Rich Cocoa on Fabriano Bristol paper, and colored it using copic sketch marker.
All the flowers are from LSS The Scrapbooking Island here in Pekanbaru.


So I really do hope you like my project and join the challenge.

Hugs from Indonesia,
Irene Daryanto

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irene,
    This is so BEE-utiful! LOL - I couldn't help myself with that! Love the color and all of the elements you've included. XO

    ReplyDelete