Monday 29 August 2011

TOMIC #13 - Back to School + Metal

Hi Everyone,

I'm so excited about this new challenge, because I love this theme, it's: Back to School and there's a twist, you have to put something metal, be it metallic paper or embellishment, it's up to you.

What I made is a bookmark, I absolutely love making bookmark, I love to read novel specially spy novel.


Details:

Stamps: Chess Tilda (The winner takes it all 2011), Books with wrappers (Spring Summer 2008)

DP: none, I use a metallic paper, distress them with DI Pumice stone, and spray it with lots of glimmer mist, then I draw a line resemble aruler and stamp the number with 7gypsies "numero" stamp.

Coloring: Copic E47 E44 E43 E42 E41 W9 W7 W5 W3 W1 W0 E11 E00 E000 R20

Embellishment and other: Prima Say it with crystal, Making Memories shimmer flourish chipboard brown, 7 Gypsies "numero" stamp, Inkssential glossy accent, Distress ink Pumice stone, Glimmer mist Silver, Stickles Black diamond, Kokuyo metal tag, ribbon from stash

Now, I don't know about you, but I tend to lose my bookmark, so I found a genious way (if I may say so myself LOL) to keep them, is to put magnetic paper on their back and stick them to my fridge, so everytime I need it, I just take them from my fridge door.

That's it for now, please join the fun and don't forget to read the rules on TOMIC blog.

hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

3 comments:

  1. really good tag, irene.. and creative solution with storage solution on ur fridge. I also have the same habit like you, forgetful, ahahaha... This tag is really support your hobby in reading as well. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new follower. you make wonderfull cards!
    i love it
    have a nice weekend
    greeting,s Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Irene,

    What a loveley tag.

    Greetings Marrie

    ReplyDelete