Wednesday 25 January 2012

TOMIC #34 - Oval Shaped Card + Embossing


Hi Everyone,

It's another challenge at TOMIC, It's so nice to see all your creation with Tina's amazing sketch and fabric, there's a lot of awe inspiring project entered.

This week we ask you to make an Oval shaped card with embossing in it, it can be dry or heat emboss it's up to you.

What I made for this challenge is an Easel oval shaped card and I distress the edges with white embossing powder. I also heat emboss the sentiment.

This is the detail of my card:
Stamps: Special Edition Tilda
Paper: Prima Marketing
Embellishment: Ranger White embossing powder, Doohickey Lovely Fence, Hellebores, Vintage leaf, Romantic tag, Sissix Oval scalloped banner, Perfect pearl mist Cappucino, DI Walnut stain, Stempelglede Sentiment.
Coloring: Copic E02 E00 E000 R20 E49 E47 E44 E43 BG13 BG11 BG10 BG000 R89 R85

Hope to see you in the challenge,
Hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, such a great card and adorable image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw ... this cuties card made me have my big big smile !!!
    really cute, Irene .. and how pretty that special edition Tilda ;)

    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Irene. I love the warm colours you used and the way you put all things together. Perfect.

    Greetings Henny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is so beautiful
    thanks you for your visit in my blog
    hugs

    ReplyDelete